Hot Springs & Fishing Trip in Clayoquot
* Choose any combination of fishing and hot springs that you prefer.
* Departure time from Tofino is flexible.
* Arrive at the hot springs during a quiet period: avoid the busy times.
* Fishing at Hot Springs Cove is sheltered and offers salmon, cod and halibut.
* Wildlife is often seen on the trips up and back: whales, seals, sea lions,
* Prefect for your group of four people or less.
Why A Hot Springs/Fishing Combo?
Choose allowed any combination of fishing
and hot springs that you prefer!
A set time can be arranged
for your pick-up from the hot springs to go to Tofino or to go fishing!
Prefer not to have a set time, no problem, a 2-way radio will be given
to you and when you want a pick-up, simply call us on the radio and
we will pick you up at the dock within 30 minutes.
There is an 8 hour minimum including 2
hours of travel (1 hour each way).
time from Tofino is flexible, you are able to leave anytime before 10am.
Avoid The Crowds
of the biggest benefits of a Hot Spring/Fishing Adventure Combo is, if planned
correctly, you may be able to avoid crowds at the hot springs
Your fishing guide will know when the quiet times of the day are.
can you expect to catch?
Springs Cove is located in beautiful
Sidney Inlet, a sheltered calm watershed that can produce good numbers of Chinook
(King) Salmon, Coho (Silver) Salmon, Ling Cod and even Halibut! Fishing
in Sidney Inlet is good year round but peak season is June to October. Whales,
sea lions and other wildlife are often spotted on these trips. The
guide will be sure to pick the best route to hot springs for your party of 4
us to book this trip.
It is one of the most requested trips
that we offer.